Monday, November 28, 2011

"Do the stars gaze back?"

A philosopher once asked, "Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human?" Pointless, really... "Do the stars gaze back?" Now *that's* a question. - Stardust

I love that movie. And book.

What I'm really getting at is that I've joined a quilt along! (You can find the button in my sidebar.) I think the pattern is beautiful with all the different sized stars against a white background. Perhaps I'll use some of the vintage sheets I've been collecting...

Anyway, I'll do my best to keep up with the program, but the next month will be very busy for me. I've got to whip the apartment into shape before we have guests for Christmas and New Year's!

1 comment:

  1. I also adore Stardust. In either medium. I'm a snob who always likes the book better, so I still feel that way, but I think they had to make things a little bit more exciting for the movie. That's okay. Anyways, all that to say, thanks for stopping by. And nice bench/chest redo!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You'll make my day. :)