Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday the Fourth

Ongoing:
Stained
Finally, a black bobbin.




A little wonky, but should work out.
New:
I've received the DS fabrics I ordered! I'm leaning toward a kaleidoscope type pattern with a white background, but I'm not completely sure yet. I have a few more prints from FMF on the way - an early birthday present from my husband! (My birthday is Apr 27th.)
FMF
Hope Valley




















Finishes:
I got the purple haze top done! I'm counting it as a semi-finish.

No Progress:
Oh my stars
Purse for me
Granny squares
Farmer's wife

Would like to start:
Sew out loud
Single girl (with rainbow charms - received, but not yet sorted)
Foundation paper piecing for the terrified

Stats:
New Projects - 2
Completed projects - 0
Currently in progress - 8

4 comments:

  1. Everything is looking great! What a wonderful birthday gift! Great hubby ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE your Stained quilt! Those fabric choices are fierce!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You'll make my day. :)