Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Turns out I've been more productive recently than I gave myself credit for - I've got 2 farmer's wife blocks finished that I haven't shown you yet!

Here's the fabric I chose for Bouquet:

This one seemed really easy in comparison to the last block's tiny pieces.

I really like how this turned out and I was thrilled to start incorporating some of the fabrics from my most recent charm pack purchase.
Tonight I finished block 9 and started playing with some scraps I've had lying around for a while. I think I might rip out the beginning of a pin cushion so I can incorporate all the pieces I have from the line... It was so relaxing to leave work a little earlier than expected and then get an hour to sew. (Pictures soon, I promise!)

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Need more pictures! :) Also a group shot of your completed block would be fun to see all together!


Talk to me. You'll make my day. :)