Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thrifted Thursday (my sporadic feature!)

Err... Wednesday? I found these last night.

I might just eat my strawberries straight from the basket...


I'll need to try this recipe...
















These were only $3.99 each! And they're in better shape than the one I already had. When we have a house of our own I think I'll display them somehow in the kitchen.

This recipe is pretty good.
















I bought this Apple Pie plate last Sept ($6) since it matched the one my mom has. It's not perfect, but I still like it. And I really like having the set! I'll still be on the lookout for the Cherry Pie and Pecan Pie plates. I've also seen a Cheese Cake plate in the same style, but that one perplexes me. Who makes cheese cake in a pie plate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You'll make my day. :)