Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Winner!

Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!

My darling husband took my out to a restaurant I've been wanting to try for the last year! It turns out, we like other places better, but it was sweet of him to make reservations and trick me into a romantic walk through the neighborhood to get there. It's a good thing the weather was cooperative. He also surprised me with a new chain for my Tiffany's charm and chocolates!

So, that's why I didn't get this announcement posted yesterday.

The winner of my fugly fabric is #5!

(I couldn't quite figure out why the result didn't show when I used the Random Number Generator... You'll just have to take my word for it I guess. Sorry.)

Congrats Olivia! Please email me with your address! I will be so happy to pass along fabric to someone with plans for it! If I don't hear from you, I will draw a new winner on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. You'll make my day. :)