Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Packages!

Shortly after the holidays, I spent the most on fabric I ever have in one go. It finally arrived in the mail this week! Do you want to see?

Children at Play:

Basics to coordinate.
Prints I already had stashed.

Stash building:

An assortment of Pearl Bracelets by Lizzy House.

Denyse Schmidt - Single Girl:

New DS prints from Chicopee.

DS prints from previous lines (except the black dots third from top left).

Templates and pattern - ready to go.

This is the one I'm starting next! I still plan to buy 3 more prints (Shelburne Falls Deco Fans in Maple and Willow and Chicopee Dotted Leaf in Lime) so that in each ring there won't be repeats.

(Actually, not all of my purchases have yet arrived - I signed up for the Stash Stack again after skipping brown.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so much loveliness.... Best of luck with the single girl!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You'll make my day. :)