Thursday, January 31, 2013

Under the Weather

I haven't been feeling so hot that past few days. I forced myself to go to work anyway though and all told it hasn't been a bad week - I made pumpkin pie, we had a couple friends over for dinner, the baby chevron was well received, and I finally went to the other Madison Quilt Guild!

It just means I haven't gotten around to posting what I worked on last weekend yet.

Anyway, all 15 large blocks are now complete for Oh My Stars! Only 50-some odd medium and 100+ small to go...
 
Then, I got started on making regularish shapes out of my Grinch fussy cuts. Would anyone be interested in a little tutorial on my method? It's basically like a Y seam without the bottom bit. (Probably also know as a V...)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my stars! :) Those are sew cute! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are two things I am always up for - learning new quilting/sewing skills & the Grinch :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. You'll make my day. :)